Monday, July 10, 2006

Political Survey

I took this political test a few minutes ago, and thought I'd share the results.

There were a few questions on there that were really tricky, because, although I believe in Economic freedom, I don't think it should deny people or the earth their rights as living beings. I don't think money is really the most important thing in the world, so if the loggers have to go to school and learn a different trade because they ran out of logs to log... that's fine by me. It's not like any of the other trades are protected in that way - if people stopped wanting web pages, I wouldn't expect the government to step in and force businesses to buy them from me!



Susie is a
Social Liberal
(66% permissive)

and an...
Economic Liberal
(36% permissive)

Susie is best described as a:
Democrat










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home