Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Crossing Over Business and Blogging

I met with a business owner today and learned that she is into esoteric studies as well. So, I decided to tell her about my blogs. I've never crossed over my blogging and business associates before, so it shall be interesting if she decides to read much of what I write. Unfortunately, since I told her about my blogs, that disqualifies her as a subject to blog about, lest she realize I'm writing about her. I imagine this type of crossover will become more common as time progresses. I know this is a common thing for bloggers to consider, and I wonder how it will influeunce the perceptions of potential clients. I tend to think it is generally good to be open and forward about who you are, and provides a comfortable experience in comparison with the typical dry, impersonal, corporate American business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home