Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Large Curd Cottage Cheese

At the grocery store a couple of nights ago, I asked one of the clerks if they could start stocking Large Curd Cottage Cheese in larger containers, because they had approximately eight varieties of small curd, but only one type of 16oz container of Large Curd, which was out of stock on that day.
I felt that the needs of the people who appreciate Large Curd were not being met. There were several other stores in town that we could have gone to in order to purchase Large Curd Cottage Cheese, but I felt that I could help them improve their store, which is known around town for their lower prices, and is a local company. Much later into our grocery experience, the clerk approached me in a different section, and told me that he had talked to someone about the problem, and he had me give my name and phone number to the manager so that they could call us when the problem was resolved. I don't know if there will be a change in their product line, and I don't know if I'll even get a phone call, but I was pretty impressed that he followed through with my request to the best of his capability.

My wife's grandma just moved into the area, and she was telling a little story about an emblem or design having something to do with boy scouts, years ago. She had been unhappy with the design, and thought that it was confusing, so she proposed a new arrangement that would make more sense. She received a letter back, telling her that they liked her design and that it was going to be adopted.

Individuals can make a difference.

1 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I myself prefer a medium sized curd to the larger sized curds because I don't much like a meaty curd, one where a fork and knife are neccesary. I'd prefer a medium sized one that a person can eat in one bite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home