Thursday, March 23, 2006

HAL, SAL and ...

I was asked by my husband to make some icons yesterday for a program. One of the icons was supposed to be a button. I interpreted that to mean a big round red one. While I was waiting for instructions about what to put on the button, I started doodling, and it ended up looking like HAL the 'evil' super computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey. It was pretty funny, so I sent it to him along with the real buttons.

Of course, he liked that one the best, but wanted it green. So I made another by changing the color, and named it PAL.

After that, I went wild and made one for each possible color in the window's 16 color palette: HAL (red), SAL (blue), PAL (green), MAL (puke and yellow), CAL (teal) and GAL (purple). You can download them here as a zip file.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home